Pomegranate juice is often sold as a bottled drink, but it is also sold as a powder. As a powder, pomegranate juice can be added to foods as a flavoring agent, or it can be mixed with water and drunk. Pomegranate juice powder is made from dehydrated pomegranate juice, so it has much of the same nutritional content as the fresh fruit, although some nutrients may be lost during processing, namely vitamin C. However, the antioxidant content of pomegranate powder is similar to that of fresh pomegranate juice, although the powder takes longer to reach maximum effect according to a study in a 2008 issue of the "Journal of Medicinal Food."
In Latin, the pomegranate’s name means “seeded apple,” and this superfruit is one of the earliest cultivated fruits in the world. The pomegranate may be best known for its amazing blend of powerful antioxidants. Our Organic Freeze-Dried Pomegranate Juice Powder brings you a potent combination of free radical-fighting phenols, tannins, and anthocyanins, as well as essential vitamins and minerals.
Some say that it may have actually been a pomegranate, and not an apple, that tempted Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. This luscious, red fruit dates back more than 5,000 years and was heralded by Romans, Greeks, and Egyptians as a symbol of health, knowledge, and fertility.
The pomegranate is filled with a chamber of seeds, each surrounded by a sweet and slightly tart fleshy “kernel.” Our Pomegranate Powder brings you a potent antioxidant blend that comes straight from the concentrated juice of the pomegranate kernels. Health never tasted so good!
What Are The Benefits Of Pomegranate?
1. Beauty skin
Red pomegranate is rich in minerals, and has antioxidant ingredients - red pomegranate polyphenols and anthocyanins, also contains linoleic acid, vitamin C, and calcium, magnesium, zinc and other minerals, can be added The skin loses moisture and has a certain effect on beauty .
2.Antibacterial and antibacterial
Pomegranate skin has obvious antibacterial and astringent function, can make the intestinal mucosa converge, reduce the secretion of intestinal mucus, so it can effectively treat diarrhea, dysentery, etc., for dysentery bacillus, Escherichia coli It has a good inhibitory effect and has various degrees of inhibition on various skin fungi. Pomegranate peel decoction can also inhibit influenza virus.
3.Prevention of cardiovascular disease
Pomegranate contains high levels of antioxidants that can be used to combat inflammation and oxygen free radical damage, and have a positive effect on preventing atherosclerosis and slowing the progression of cancer.
Pomegranate acid, contains alkaloids, ursolic acid, etc., has a clear convergence, can stop bleeding, combined with its good antibacterial effect, it is to treat dysentery, diarrhea, blood in the stool and A good product of nocturnal emission, rectal prolapse and other diseases.
5.Stop bleeding, eyesight
Pomegranate flower taste sour and flat, has a good hemostasis.
6. Insect repellent insecticide
Pomegranate skin and pomegranate root bark contain pomegranate skin alkali, anesthetic effect on human parasites, is an anti-insect insecticide, especially for the killing of aphids, can be used Treating insects with abdominal pain, cramps, etc.
10 Uses for Pomegranate Powder
1. Superfood smoothies. This is a no-brainer… add a spoonful of pomegranate powder to your smoothies before blending. It ups the nutrient content and adds beautiful flavor. My favorite fruit pairings with pomegranate powder include blueberries, bananas or mangoes.
2. Spiked salad dressing. I’ve found pomegranate powder plays beautifully with balsamic or dijon vinaigrettes. When making your vinaigrette, whisk a spoonful (to taste) of pomegranate powder into the vinegar or mustard base until it dissolves. Then whisk in the oil, as usual.
3. Powder sugar substitute. Use a sifter or mesh strainer to dust pomegranate powder over cakes, pancakes or waffles for a beautiful and comment-provoking presentation. It’s a refined-sugar alternative to dusting powdered sugar.
pomegranate powder uses 44. Natural food coloring. Pomegranate powder lends a beautiful pink shade without the artificial coloring agents found in conventional food coloring. I’ve added pomegranate powder to frosting to create a gorgeous pink result. You could also try experimenting and add pomegranate powder to cake batter (I haven’t tried this yet, so I don’t know if the color changes when it is baked, but it sounds promising).
5. Ice Cream. Whisk pomegranate powder, to taste, into the base of ice cream before processing in an ice cream maker. Alternatively, add it to the blender if you are making frozen fruit based ice cream, such as my Banana Chai Ice Cream or Mango Soft Serve.
6. Hot Tea. Stir pomegranate powder, to taste, into hot tea until dissolved. Add milk and sweetener if desired, but the pomegranate powder lends a lovely sweetness. I love it paired with black tea, green tea, ginger, and rooibos.
7. Pomegranate Buttermints. Create a spin on my Sugar-Craving-Busting Buttermints, which is one of the most popular recipes on Empowered Sustenance. Instead of the peppermint extract, add a spoonful (to taste) of pomegranate powder to the base before piping the buttermints. They will turn a beautiful pink shade.
8. Pomegranate honey. Stir pomegranate powder into raw honey for an instant fruit-infused honey.
9. Flavor porridge and oatmeal. Add to your hot bowl of breakfast porridge or oatmeal. No oats for you? Try my coconut-based Paleo “Oatmeal.”
10.Curries, stews, and crockpot meals. To add nutrients and a sweet-tart flavor, finish curries or stews with a hit of pomegranate powder before serving.
Punica granatum L
Fine powder, no lumps, no visible impurities.
If cared for properly, our Organic Freeze-Dried Pomegranate Juice Powder has a shelf life of two to three years. To preserve the freshness of this product:
Avoid exposure to heat. The powder will remain fresh if stored at room temperature or below.
Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
Squeeze all of the air out of the bag before sealing.
Seal the bag tightly after each use.
Store the powder in a dry place, and avoid all contact with moisture.
Know more click www.huakangsw.com
Huanan huakang Biotech Inc.,Specializes in extracting active ingredient from natural herbs and plants . We engaged in providing green,natural,organic and healthy plant extracts,which are widely Used as raw materials for pharmaceutical,food additive,healthy food and cosmetic industry.